Today we celebrate National Salesperson Day, and Thunder Funding has compiled the Top 7 Most Frequently Asked Questions our Sales Team gets on a daily basis from our carriers.
- Q: Is there a SET UP fee to get started?
A: There is NO set up fee to get started with Thunder
- Q: Once I have officially become a Thunder Funding client and have gone through the on-boarding process, how long will it take to get my first funding?
A: Usually all funds are deposited to your account next business day, we also offer same-day funding depending on what time you send in your invoices.
- Q: How long does my contract with Thunder last?
A: Thunder has the shortest agreement in the industry at 90 days. We don’t believe in long term contracts that trap carriers where they don’t want to be.
- Q: Is there a minimum amount I have to factor?
A: There are NO monthly minimums and there are NO volume requirements. You are free to use our services whenever you need to.
- Q: What do I need in order to get funded? And how do I send my paperwork?
A: You need your invoice, rate sheet, and delivered Bill of Lading. Thunder makes it seamless and easy for you to send your paperwork, send all of your scanned copies to email@example.com
- Q: What other services, besides factoring, do you offer?
A: As a Thunder Funding client you will have exclusive access to FREE online credit checks for brokers and shippers, industry leading fuel discounts, back-end office support with billing and collections, as well as partnerships with industry providers like 123Loadboard.
- Q: Does Thunder offer roadside assistance? Insurance? Equipment finance? Dispatching services?
A: Thunder Funding has partnered up with top industry leading companies that offer all of these services! Check out our home page for more details.
For more information about Thunder Funding's services be sure to check out this blog post: The Importance of Broker and Shipper Credit Checks